Are you curious about General Assembly’s upcoming Software Engineering Immersive Remote Course? Of course you are. Whether you’re looking to cross-over into a role that requires you to know web programming, level up in your existing role, or you’re curious about programming, join us and figure out if this immersive course is a fit for you.
During the upcoming remote information session you will:
- Meet the GA team and potential classmates
- Get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives
- Meet the instructor, and hear about their professional experience
- Have the opportunity to ask our Admissions team questions about the student experience
- Have the opportunity to ask all of your most burning questions (i.e. “What skills will I learn?”, “What can I expect to walk away with after completing this course?”)