Presenting Like a Pro Saturday, October 29th, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The objective of Presenting Like a Pro Seminar is to improve your presentation skills when addressing any audience. The workshop focuses on teaching methods helpful for professional business communication, including preparation, structure, delivery, and strategy. The course also covers the use of visual aids and handling question-and-answer sessions and much more.
How do you improve?
You will practice on the spot by preparing and delivering a real-life business presentation, ideally one which you will be delivering in a genuine business situation within 90 days of the workshop. The best part is that you get instant feedback! You will be taped during multiple deliveries of your presentations followed by one-on-one viewing sessions.
Who is Oscar E Arias, this part is not relevant because this workshop is all about you. Just know this one simple fact; you’ll be in good hands! My mission is to facilitate your success as your Executive Business Builder !
This is a one-day skill-building workshop including comprehensive one-one feedback. The program is highly participatory, personalized, and limited to a maximum of 12 people per session.
This one-day program includes:
1) Several individual taped exercises — The course design enables each participant to be videotaped in a variety of communication situations.
Participants learn hands-on, by presenting and being critiqued, not just hearing lectures on theory. No other communication training system features this extensive use of tapings.
2) Individualized coaching sessions. Up to the minute feedback that will immediately have a shift on your presentation style. And much much more.
Upon completion of the workshop, the participant will have:
- The ability to identify a variety of audiences types and needs
- Structured a presentation to gain maximum effect with different audiences
- Developed a formalized presentation
- Presented technical information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
- Overcome nervousness
- Projected control and confidence through delivery skills
- Enhanced voice projection, articulation, pacing, and fluency
- More effective body language, eye contact, and gesturing
- Used presentation media effectively (optional)
- Identified and handled various types of audience questions
- Overcome negative or distracting mannerisms
- Implemented persuasive communication techniques
- Implemented audience involvement techniques
- Set up a specific action plan to improve their image through presentations skills and practice
Space is Limited to 12 participantsFee:
$49 for Doral Chamber of Commerce Members /
$99 for Non-DCC Members and Guests
The Doral Chamber of Commerce/Master Turnaround
The Doral Chamber of Commerce
8181 NW 36th Street
Doral, FL 33166