Meet the Florida Startup Community Leaders Featuring Tampa Bay Wave, Nova South Eastern, Entrepreneurs in Action and Founder Institute
Florida has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don’t know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them – especially in our post-Coronavirus world. At this online and interactive “Meet the Startup Community Leaders” event, we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations, and top local entrepreneurs, to outline the local resources and provide tips on how to build a startup in Florida.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
What is the Agenda?
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Online Networking
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Miami, see our list of Startup Resources.