Human Resources Essentials and Legal Perspectives for your Business
February 8, 2018 | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
The topics included in the Seminar are:
1.Employee Classification – Do you know the different classifications?
2. Minimum Wage – Are you in compliance with The Department of Labor?
3. Overtime Pay
4. Recruiting and On-boarding – Do you know what is required?
- Hiring for culture fit
- Interviewing – What is the process to follow?
- Employment At Will
- I-9 Form
- Job Descriptions
- Employee Handbook
5. Employee Retention – Do you know what to do to retain your employees?
6. Workers’ Compensation – Are you required to have coverage?
Who should attend this Seminar:
• Business Owners/Partners
• Office Managers with HR responsibilities
• Managers with hiring responsibilities
• Future Entrepreneurs
Sara W. Vallejo
Bayardo E. Alemán, Shareholder