Hear local founders tell you how they actually did it! We’ve assembled a panel of Miami entrepreneurs who’ve recently raised seed rounds of between $100k and $1.5 million for their startups. This is a chance to hear straight from entrepreneurs about what worked for them, as well as what they would do differently next time.
- Andrew Parker: Founder and CEO of Papa, $500k Seed Round
- Gabriel Montoya: Co-Founder and CEO of Dvdendo, $1.5 million Seed Round
- Alex Nucci: Co-Founder and CEO of Gramercy, Undisclosed Seed Round
- Herwig Konings: Co-founder and CEO at InvestReady, $100k Seed Round
- Salo Sterental: Co-founder of SoStereo Music Group, Undisclosed Seed Round
Moderated by Mike Lingle, Managing Partner of 10xU and serial entrepreneur.
10xU helps people become world-class entrepreneurs by providing the education, mindset, and tools to launch and grow exponential companies—based on our experience building over 40 tech startups. We support business leaders through mentoring, innovative thinking, and connecting them to entrepreneur and investor communities all over the world. For more information, please visit www.10xU.com.
Q: Are we still doing this event?
Yes! We realize many people are just coming back after Irma, and we want to be here when you return. It’s important to us to support Miami in its quest for growth no matter what.
Q: Why should I spend my time at this event?
It’s worth it! Because you get to hear people’s actual stories about how they raised their seed round in Miami.
Q: What will I learn?
Everyone’s fundraising situation is unique! By hearing from a bunch of other people you’ll be able to better chart your own course forward.