Design System is the newly adopted name for Pattern Libraries or Living Style Guides, with the main difference: today we have the proper tooling in place to help us bridge the gap between design and development.
During this presentation, Marcelo Paiva, a product designer, front-end developer, educator and founder of Cross.Team and UX Designer at Ultimate Software will demystify some of the most common questions about building Design Systems for Enterprise:
– Is Design System right for your company?
– Do you need a team to build a Design System?
– How to properly design and develop a Design System?
– How do Accessibility and Internationalization work into this effort?
– How to build and lead a Design System Team where designers and developers pair, accelerate and learn together daily?
– What is the future of Design Systems?”