Bitcoin 2021 changed the game. Bitcoin 2022 will change the world.
Bitcoin 2021 was the biggest Bitcoin event in history with a sold-out crowd of 12,000 attendees and thousands more throughout Miami. In 2022, we WILL bring together over 35,000 Bitcoiners from across the globe as we point the world’s attention to BTC.
With headliners such as Jack Dorsey, Nick Szabo, Michael Saylor, Cynthia Lummis and Tony Hawk, Bitcoin 2021 set the stage for an even better 2022. Join us as we take this event to the next level.
April 6: Industry Day
April 7: Main Conference (Day 1)
April 8: Main Conference (Day 2)
April 9: Sound Money Fest
- Adam Back, CEO, Blockstream
- Nayib Bukele, Bitcoin Maximalist, President of El Saldador
- Tuur Demeester, Founder, Adamant Capital
- Alyse Killeen, Managing Partner, Stillmark Co.
- Steve Lee, Product Director, Square Crypto
- Michael Saylor, Chairman & CEO, MicroStrategy
- Elizabeth Stark, CEO, Lightning Labs
- Alex Gladstein, CSO, Human Rights Foundation
- Andrew Yang, Entrepreneur, Activist, Philanthropist
- Stephen Livera, Podcast Host; Managing Partner, Swan Bitcoin
- Matt Odell, Bitcoin & Privacy Advocate
- Preston Pysh, Co-Founder, The Investors Podcast Network
- Craig Raw, Developer, Sparrow Wallet
- Jimmy Song, Instructor, Programming Bitcoin
- Alex Svetski, CEO, Amber
- Ray Youseff, Founder & CEO, Paxful